Buying above ground pools is the best option to enjoy an affordable pool. They adapt to different grounds, so you only need to measure the available surface area in your property or garden and know the budget to stick to before starting the search. Continue reading to find out about this type of swimming pool and its main advantages.
Main advantages of buying an above ground pool
Buying an above ground pool instead of an in-ground pool will be advantageous for you for different reasons:
- Simple installation. Surface pools are very easy to assemble and dismantle. At the end of the bathing season, you will be able to dismantle it and store it until the following summer, enabling you to free up space in our garden.
- You will be able to enjoy it without the need to carry out building work in your property. This doesn’t just mean saving money, but also time, and on a bureaucratic level, avoiding having to request permits.
- Adaptability of the available space. You don’t need a large space to install it in. There some models in terms of shapes and sizes, it is easy to find one that fits your garden.
- Buying an above ground pool is more affordable.
- They offer high strength, durability and stability. If you look after it, its useful life can reach up to 5 years.
- Quality and safety in the materials.
- Variety of options in terms of design.
- Its maintenance is simple.
- Multiple accessories.
How to choose the ideal above ground pool for you
When it comes to buying an above ground pool or other type, you will have to consider two fundamental criteria: its dimensions, so it fits the location you have in mind for it, and the material it is made of.
- Steel swimming pools: The pools manufactured with steel walls and frame are the most common. There are a wide range of shapes and sizes. Installation is very
simple since the steel wall they are made of is easily assembled. In terms of inner lining, the liners can vary in thickness and finish. The basic version is white, however the decorated external steel wall will give a personal touch to your pool, enabling it to blend into its surroundings. This decoration can be wooden, stone, graphite look, etc.
- Wooden swimming pools: If you want a robust pool that offers you sturdiness and strength and also blends in to both rustic and modern surroundings, a wooden pool is the perfect choice. You will be able to choose from a wide range of models, whether round, oval or rectangular. In addition, you will have the chance to weigh up numerous sizes and heights. Manufactured with high quality French pine, they are guaranteed for 10 years.
- Composite swimming pools: Composite swimming pools are characterised by their sturdiness, strength and innovative aesthetic. Composite is a very resistant material made from a mix of wood and polymers. It is a solid material and with a great durability. Composite swimming pools are formed by panels of a very manageable size, which enables them to be installed easily.
What accessories does an above ground pool need?
GRE offers all of the accessories an above ground pool might need to provide the perfect care and maintenance.
- Liners and repairers
- Covers and mats
- Cleaning equipment – Pool cleaner
- Other accessories
Find the range of swimming pool accessories here to best suit your needs.